Friday 11 November 2016

Inspirational Quotes




What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight. Create anyway.
If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.
Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway.
In the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway”
-Mother Teresa

For all your days be prepared, and meet them ever alike. When you are the anvil, bear - when you are the hammer, strike.- Edwin Markham
“Some people come in our life as blessings. Others come in our life as lessons”
-Mother Teresa

“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything”
-Mark Twain

“A room without books is like a body without a soul”
-Marcus Tullius Cicero

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world”
-Mahatma Gandhi

“Don’t walk in front of me… I may not follow
Don’t walk behind me… I may not lead
Walk beside me… just be my friend”
-Albert Camus

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much”
 -Oscar Wilde

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel”
-Maya Angelou

"Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success"
-APJ Abdul Kalam

"To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal"
-APJ Abdul Kalam

"We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us"
-APJ Abdul Kalam

"Without your involvement you can't succeed.With your involvement, you can't fail"
-APJ Abdul Kalam

"All Birds find shelter during a rain. But Eagle avoids rain by flying above the clouds"
-APJ Abdul Kalam

"If you want to shine like a sun, first learn to burn like a sun"
-APJ Abdul Kalam

"Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough."
-APJ Abdul Kalam

Inspirational Quotes collections by
Purushothaman Ramachandran

1 comment:

  1. Hi Purushothaman Anna,

    To be best honest with you, from the day I have meet you in college and after reading this post, still i remember your motivational words with your wonderful thoughts and after reading this post, I can still recognize that your next to me, next this post was really shared all the real life experience, such a positive words.
    Still I am waiting to read all your blogs. Awesome anna...

    ReplyDelete